[Bldg-sim] Using Table A2.3

Leonard Sciarra leonard_sciarra at gensler.com
Sat Dec 18 21:25:39 PST 2010

Omar,
If it is a standing seam roof with thermal spacer blocks (between the structure and roof system) you would take the first row, where it says 'none' in the first column then interpolate between the R-11.2 and R-16.8.  If it is a metal roof without thermal spacer blocks, then there is no default assembly and you would need some tested data of the assembly.

Leonard Sciarra
Senior Associate
+1 (312) 577.6580 Direct

Gensler