[Bldg-sim] GSHP and PV using eQUEST

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Mon Feb 8 11:52:38 PST 2010

Varkie,

Relative to the PV panels, you should be able to get this information from the manufacturer.

For example – this is from a Kyocera cut sheet:

The eQUEST help file gives you some guidance for the input values when you right click and go to item help:

I have used this and compared it to RETscreen outputs and found them to be in the same ballpark.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE