[Bldg-sim] Proposed Energy Modeling Conference - YourInput Requested

Acker, Brad backer at uidaho.edu
Fri Feb 19 15:17:02 PST 2010

Using energy models to size systems. In our area engineers seam afraid to size systems using energy models. Advantages, disadvantages and barriers to this subject would be great to see.

I did not read all previous posts so I hope this is not a duplication.

Brad Acker, P.E.
Researcher, Integrated Design Lab-Boise
Qualified Commissioning Process Provider, QCxP
208-429-0220
www.idlboise.com <http://www.idlboise.com/>