[Bldg-sim] White Box Technologies announces the establishment of a

Randy Wilkinson randy at hvacware.net
Fri Jan 22 09:40:02 PST 2010

What kind of open source license would this project utilize?  GPL or
similar?  You might have a better chance getting others involved if they
were assured that their contributions were always passed along under the
same license and that no person or company can grab all the hard work
you've done and use it as the core for their commercial product.

Randy