[Bldg-sim] FYI great source for international weather data

Joe Huang YJHuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Thu Jan 28 11:53:55 PST 2010

While Meteonorm is a great product, users should be aware that it's
synthetic data generated by a computer program that extrapolates hourly
data from statistical data for a location, or if even the statistical
data are unavailable, interpolates from nearby locations

I'd also want to mention that ASHRAE will likely be releasing sometime
this year a large data set of IWEC2 weather files for over 3,000
international locations.

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd. Suite 108D