[Bldg-sim] Utility Rates

Varkie C Thomas thomasv at iit.edu
Tue Jan 5 14:46:03 PST 2010

See attachments.  I think I might still have several old utility rates in DOE2.1E inp/bdl format.  After creating the eQUEST model, insert the 2.1E utilty inp section at the end of the eQ inp file, open the eQ pd2, get the error messages and fix the DOE2.2 inp file.  eQ separates the schedules from the rates so it is difficult to see what is going on.