[Bldg-sim] eQUEST Training

Herbert Dwyer herbert at asirenovations.com
Wed Jan 6 15:36:38 PST 2010

Thank you Nikola. I appreciate the quick response. I will be planning
on attending this seminar. It's a great excuse to visit Toronto. :-)

Cheers!

Herbert
___

Herbert Dwyer

President/CEO
ASI Renovations
www.asirenovations.com
PO Box 603
Ithaca, NY 14851
607-220-8015 (c)
607-697-0300 (w)
607-330-1173 (f)
P Please consider the environment before printing!