[Bldg-sim] Daysim/Radiance

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:05:33 PST 2010

Karen.

I have updated su2rad in September last year to make it easier
for DAYSIM users to export geometry. There is a new "daysim"
export mode now which will create the geometry in a format that
DAYSIM expects. You still have to set the sky manually (for now)
and materials have to be converted (DAYSIM only allows shades
of grey) but that is done by DAYSIM automatically.

I am working on more features for DAYSIM and Radiance but
I can't tell when a new release will be ready.

You can find the "daysim" release of su2rad here:

http://su2rad.googlecode.com/files/su2rad_daysim_r03.zip

Cheers,
Thomas