[Bldg-sim] postdoc position at TU Eindhoven

Hensen, J.L.M. j.hensen at tue.nl
Sat Jul 3 07:49:54 PDT 2010

This is to make you aware of a 2 year postdoc opening in our group. This postdoc position is related to ongoing research projects which aim to develop and apply computational building performance simulation tools for design and operation of energy aspects of innovative HVAC systems.

Further details are at http://jobs.tue.nl/wd/plsql/wd_portal.show_job?p_web_site_id=3085&p_web_page_id=110104&p_order_by=

Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information.

I would appreciate it very much if you could forward this message to potential candidates.

Thanks in advance!

Jan

prof. dr. ir. Jan L.M. Hensen | www.bwk.tue.nl/bps/hensen<http://www.bwk.tue.nl/bps/hensen> | +31 (0)40 247 2988 | Building Physics & Systems | Eindhoven University of Technology | P.O. Box 513 - VRT6.18 | 5600 MB EINDHOVEN, Netherlands