[Bldg-sim] postdoc

Dashamir Marini dashamir.marini at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 06:30:56 PDT 2010

Dear,

My name is Dashamir Marini and I'm Phd student (last year) near University
Polytechnic of Milan.
Some of my friends (researcher at university) forwarded your e-mail to me.
Currentely I'm using  Energy Plus software to developed my thesis.
My thesis argument is about heat pump technology (ground source and air
source heat pump systems,
but as you may know with this tool is possibile to model many differnt
system in dynamic regime.

I was interested for this postdoc position, so I though to contact with you.

Please let my know if you think that my canditature can be competitive for
this position.

best regards

Dashamir Marini
Milan, Italy