[Bldg-sim] Need a speaker for IBPSA SimBuild Conference: August 13, 2010 in New York City

Stephen Roth sroth at carmelsoft.com
Wed Jul 14 15:28:49 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am helping to plan a seminar at the IBPSA SimBuild conference in New York
City on August 13th in the afternoon. The tentative title of the seminar is
"BIM Tomorrow", and we will be talking about the future of BIM, extending
BIM beyond design stage, etc.

I am looking for one more speaker, preferably someone involved with research
related to BIM and the built-environment. If you are interested in speaking,
please let me know, and I will forward you more details.

Thanks.

Stephen Roth, PE
Carmel Software