[Bldg-sim] Infiltration

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu Jul 1 14:13:46 PDT 2010

That's typical in my experience.

Infiltration is figured primarily based on temperature and pressure
differential (wind speed vs.interior pressurization) across an exterior
surface, among other things.  Lacking any exterior surfaces, I would
presume any "interior cross-zonal infiltration" is generally negligible,
unless you might be dealing with a large positively pressurized
unconditioned space...?

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER