[Bldg-sim] [Equest-users] PSZ Very High Unmet Hours

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 13:30:20 PDT 2010

Adam:

How do you vary flow for a VFD is you aren't varying flow?

And how do you get the air to 110°F if you are leaving the "hot deck" at 80°F?

What did you change in the proposed model over the base model?

An .INP and .PD2 file of each would be helpful.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com