[Bldg-sim] Green Guide for Health Care v 2.2

Julia Beabout juliabeabout at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 06:43:49 PDT 2010

All,
I do not have this document - so, unfortunately I can't comment on your specific
question.  But, I find it very strange that the Guide would  specify what
modeling software to use.  90.1 - Appendix G does not take this approach - it
only requires that the modeling software have certain capabilities and meet
certain standards.  Can anyone enlighten me as to why the Green Guide for Health
Care would specify which modeling software has to be used?

Thanks.