[Bldg-sim] EE4-OBC Bug

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Jul 13 15:01:10 PDT 2010

Hi Oleksandra,

I am pretty sure that your interpretation is correct.  In order to get
the "complies" criteria it would have to be 25% better than the
reference (which is now the MNECB modified by OBC as you said)-- but
there is no requirement for that in either HPNC or NBCP.  (Apologies to
the list for the use of mysterious acronyms -- just Ontario based
incentive programs).

Note that a file done in EE4-OBC will open in EE4-v1.7 and vice versa --
however you do have to reselect the location each time (because there
are 5 ON regions in OBC but only 2 under MNECB).  If you don't reselect
the location, it crashes most spectacularly but it is just the location
thing causing it.

Cheers!

Brian