[Bldg-sim] Typical hot water usage in commercial buildings

Clayton Miller miller.clayton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 22:28:31 PDT 2010

The default values of hot water consumption from the US DOE Commercial
Reference Buildings are in [L/hr] and are available for many
different building types. The "scorecard" spreadsheets that summarize the
inputs and results for each location and building type are particularly
useful as they include the sources for the assumptions (under Zone Summary
tab).

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/commercial_initiative/new_construction.html

Clayton Miller  l +65-83371762 l +1-402-403-0090 l Skype:cmiller8 l
www.buildopt.com
My profiles: [image: LinkedIn] <http://sg.linkedin.com/in/claytonmiller>