[Bldg-sim] Frit in Windows6

Andy Hoover andyhoover at thebestconsultant.com
Sun Jul 18 11:11:44 PDT 2010

Hey Robin:

The rest of us then miss the learning opportunity.  Perhaps simply adding
LBNL to the email to quickly get your expertise.  Also, and please do not
take this the wrong way but the folks who invent it always have a skewed
view.  Many times some of us learn a lot from others questions.

Thanks and take care,

Andy

Andy Hoover

Principal

The BEST Consultant, Inc.

Cell: 678-793-1159

Office: 678-200-7648

Fax: 678-827-0574

Email: andyhoover at thebestconsultant.com

Web: www.thebestconsultant.com

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.