[Bldg-sim] Bermuda 8760 Weather Data

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu Jun 17 16:57:18 PDT 2010

RETScreen does have weather data for "everywhere" -- but it is monthly not
hourly.

I did generate hourly weather data for Bermuda forever ago (in 1999!) but
have since left that organization and do not have access to it.  I ended
up using data from the Bda national weather service and then filling in
the holes.