[Bldg-sim] Existing Building LEED Baseline

Erik Dyrr erik.dyrr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 17:25:00 PST 2010

If the windows are existing to remain, then you are correct that they would
be the same in the proposed and baseline. If you change out windows then the
baseline would be min performance per ASHRAE.

I think your assumption about not changing the windows by orientation is
correct.  I am not sure you even need to do four orientations if the
building is existing.