[Bldg-sim] selecting baseline system

Anoop Vijayan anoop.vijayan at platinumsdi.com
Mon Mar 22 05:21:34 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have a query for selecting baseline system from table G3.1.A Baseline
HVAC types

For eg. System type, Non residential and 4 or 5 floors and <25,00sq.ft
or 5 floors or less and 25,000sq.ft to 150,000sq.ft

My project is an G+3 office building & parking building of 200,000
sq.ft.  The conditioned area is only 32,000 sq.ft.

So, which system do I need to assign in the baseline?

When it say non residential 4 or 5 floor, does it include the ground
floor too?

Anoop Vijayan

Leed AP