[Bldg-sim] Swimming Pools

JRR energy.wwind at cox.net
Thu Mar 11 20:39:04 PST 2010

Hi Jim;

Several Timeshare vacation condos with athletic facilities & pool have
Tranter ?? brand heat pumps that are specially
designed to reduce humidity in the pool space and reclaim that heat for
the rest of the building.........
Massanutten resort near Harrisonburg VA has a large Tranter..........
see http://tranter.com/dt
also see..... http://www.massresort.com/v.php?pg=3

John R Ross III PE
Westwind Corporation