[Bldg-sim] DOAS system

Larry Degelman ldegelman at suddenlink.net
Sat Mar 27 07:01:11 PDT 2010

I know you've already gotten several responses to your question; however, for further insights, check out the numerous publications on Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems by Dr. Stanley Mumma at Penn State.  Start at: http://doas.psu.edu/.

Regards,

Larry Degelman
Larry O. Degelman, P.E.
Professor Emeritus of Architecture