[Bldg-sim] DOAS system

jyotirmay mathur jyotirmay.mathur at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 20:40:28 PDT 2010

Similar to the experience of Joe about China, fan coil based system are
quite popular in India too, but, except for the green building community,
not many people are using DOAS. Rather, I would say, not many people are
aware about importance of the same.

best greetings,
Jyotirmay Mathur

Dr.-Ing. Jyotirmay Mathur
Co-coordinator, Centre for Energy and Environment,
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department
Malaviya National Institute of Technology
J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur (India) -302 017
Phone:
+91-141-2529109 (R)
+91-141-2529061 (o), 2713211 (direct)