[Bldg-sim] [Equest-users] Process Equipment Power Consumption

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 12:34:37 PDT 2010

So sorry! The user is the only one who accounts for anything.
DOE2/eQUEST/EnergyPlus are all just tools. The schedules found in DOE2 are
just *advice and suggestions.* (user beware! GIGO can happen). We the
modelers, and Demba, I mean you no disrespect at all, are responsible to
review and revise these suggestions.

I am so outdated, I remember when we had to create each and every schedule
on our own in BDL. Now that would be an energy modeling competition I'd be
interested in IBPSA.

Love to all,
Carol