[Bldg-sim] Fwd: Re: RE: Voodoo Engineering

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Wed May 19 13:42:45 PDT 2010

Great analysis of energy modelling and the short comings of various
simulation packages.  I especially agree with your analysis of
equest.  I would prefer a much simpler interface with the option to
edit the .inp file directly then run from the command line.  One can
do this with equest but you also have to download the standalone
version of DOE2.2 and mess around with the libraries before you can
run an equest model from the command line.

Chris Jones
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J 2E3.
Tel.  416-203-7465