[Bldg-sim] Simulating Occupancy Sensors

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Mon May 10 09:35:14 PDT 2010

Appendix G allows a certain prescribed lighting reduction allowance for
occupancy sensors.  I believe it is 10-15% of lighting power, depending on
the building.  You can put the reduction in the schedule or in the lighting
power.  If I have some spaces with occupancy sensors, and some without, I
usually reduce the lighting power and use the same schedule.

--
Karen