[Bldg-sim] Presentaiton & Partnership

g.bala at voila.fr g.bala at voila.fr
Thu Nov 18 08:09:23 PST 2010

To the Direction

Greeting for 2ETW Consulting Services

2ETW Consulting Services is a consulting firm specializing in Environmental Engineering and Project Management.

2ETW Consulting Services provides all the missions of Consultancy & Engineering - Project management - Technical Assistance - Training.
We can provide solutions for general studies and preliminary projects to implement

2ETW Consulting Services is currently developing his skills:
·                                 · Water, Energy, Environment
·                                 · Transportation, Mobility, Infrastructure
·                                 · Building Sustainable
·                                 · Management of Waste and Industrial and Regional Ecology
·                                 · Integrated Management QSHE
Always looking for overall performance (social, environmental and economic), our ambition: To build with you, business or community, economically viable and sustainable

We welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to the values and missions of your company, and feel 2ETW Consulting Services can be a valuable partner to your organisation. Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Partner Development
M. Bala GANESSANE
2ETW Consulting Services