[Bldg-sim] Adjusting Capacity for Unmet Cooling

Arpan Bakshi arpanbakshi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:06:01 PST 2010

Some good discussion about unmet hours, to summarize_

Check_
a. Occupied setpoint, unoccupied drifting point delta
b. Throttling range
c. Fan schedule conflicts with load req.

What about additional considerations like_
- Conflicting mix of zones supplied by AHU
- Extreme zone controlling thermostat
- Perimeter condition not addressed
- Water line sizing inadequate to meet flow
- Missing pumps

Arpan Bakshi
YRG sustainability
Direct 646.704.2880