[Bldg-sim] Ened Results analysis

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 14:16:40 PST 2010

Hi Sambhav,

I just did a quick yet simple calculation for you as follows:

1. Assuming plant load is X
2. Assuming chiller energy requirement is Y
3. Y1= X/3.2 and Y2 = X/2.6
4. Y1/Y2 = (X/3.2) / (X/2.6) = 0.81

In this case, around 20% difference is possible.

Cheers,

Cheney
LinkedIn @ http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/yu-cheney-chen/27/637/72b