[Bldg-sim] Whistler weather file

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 11:20:24 PST 2010

Chris,

If you go to http://www.doe2.com/download/Weather/ and look at the files
listed under CTMY, CTMT2 and CWEC, you can see all the Canadian site
eQUEST/DOE2.2 has available to it. I don't see Whistler but perhaps one of
the other sites is close enough. Another good source for weather files is
Whitebox Technologies, Joe Huang's company. If you call or email they can
tell you whether they have data for Whistler.

Cheers,

Carol

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Chris <floodyc at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking fir a weather file for Whistler in British Columbia, Canada.
> Any help?
>
> --
> Chris Flood BSc (Eng)
> Senior Building Analyst & Energy Modeller

Carol Gardner PE