[Bldg-sim] Negative pressure for EQ cr 5

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:49:04 PDT 2010

Obtaining a negative pressure difference also requires sealing the space.
 Door seals, and sealing walls.  If you exhaust 0.5 cfm/sf from a room with
chicken wire walls, you won't achieve any kind of measurable pressure
difference.

I usually steer clients away from this credit for this very reason
(difficulty coupled with measurability)

--
Karen