[Bldg-sim] epw TMY files for Cadiz and City Real are corrupt

Drury B Crawley dbcrawley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 19:21:51 PDT 2010

Any questions about the EnergyPlus weather data can be directed to the
EnergyPlus Support Yahoo Group (
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/) or to the EnergyPlus
help desk  (http://energyplus.helpserve.com/).

Yes, there are issues with the solar radiation data for these two locations
(Cadiz and Cuidad Real, Spain).  They are currently being investigated to
see whether they can be fixed.

A great resource for visually inspecting the EPWs is DView -- a free
software tool to display hourly time series data, particularly weather data
:  http://www.mistaya.ca/software/dview.htm