[Bldg-sim] Free 2009 IECC code download

Paul Hay phay at cwjamaica.com
Wed Oct 6 21:36:29 PDT 2010

Thanks Michael,

I see the hyperlink to facebook when I hover the cursor on the attachment to
your message, as you suggested. But, this was not present on the original
message. I even clicked on link on the original message and was sent to the
correct site. Not sure what's happening there, but the link illustrated is
correct.

For those still interested, DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK ON THE MESSAGE YOU
RECIEVED. As Michael suggested, manually type it into your browser.  Or
better still, go to the ICC site for yourself and locate it.

Sorry I wasn't able to respond to you earlier Jorge. I was out of office for
the most part of the day.

Paul Hay MBA(pending), BA(Arch.)

Managing Partner

PAUL HAY Capital Projects

Enhancing competitiveness of Caribbean-based businesses

phc-logo0903

P. O. Box 3367

Kingston 8

Jamaica, W.I.