[Bldg-sim] heating/Cooling load in eQuest

韩星 foolishstar at 163.com
Tue Oct 19 01:53:42 PDT 2010

you could refer to some research paper in the international journals, such as Energy and Buildings, Energy Policy. They are available online in the Elsevier database.

Your question is hard to determine, because the cooling/heating load index differ largely from climate zone to zone.

I also think the building energy saving standard in Korea may have the recommended values.

Han Xing
from Shanghai