[Bldg-sim] Multiple roof heights

pranita kothuru pranita.kothuru at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:33:42 PDT 2010

Hello -

I am new to eQuest and have been trying to model a sports center in the DD
Wizard. I created the basic plan in autoCAd and was able to trace it in
eQuest. The building has multiple roof heights (flat roof).

My question are:

1) how do we model a building with differnt roof levels.

Thank You.

Pranita.

Pranita Kothuru, LEED AP
Carnegie Mellon University