[Bldg-sim] WG: Window 5 and Energy+

Sebastian Welter welter.sebastian at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 17 00:44:10 PDT 2010

Von: Sebastian Welter [mailto:welter.sebastian at googlemail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. September 2010 15:05
An: 'bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org'
Betreff: Window 5 and Energy+

Dear Sir or Madame,

I´m a student of Dr. Gerrit Höfker at the University of Applied Sience in
Bochum, Germany, and also a assistant in his engineering consultans. I´m
working at my
<http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=Ci4HO3kMAA&search=diploma&trestr=0x401>
diploma
<http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=Ci4HO3kMAA&search=thesis&trestr=0x401>
thesis which deals with window simulation.

I´m working with LBNL-Programs and our problem is the including of the
window outputs in ernergy+.

We just find the way how to save the window file as a "report type:

energy plus" but we´re not able to load them into the appropriate

energy+ file. I would be very please if could help me to solve this

problem, our to name a contact person who´s able to.

With the best regards

Sebastian Welter

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sebastian Welter