[Bldg-sim] Pilkington Profilit translucent glazing - thermal performance

Paul Carey paul at zed-uk.com
Mon Sep 13 12:23:47 PDT 2010

Chris

Profilit and Reglit (datasheet for Profilit attached) is a U shaped glazed
wall element.

The last time we modelled this for a project we modelled it as a glass block
rather than a piece of glazing as the properties when you see it physically
are much more like a glazing brick.  It's translucent, but quite opaque.

I hope this helps.

Paul

Dr Paul Carey
BSc (Hons) PhD FRSA
Director
Low Carbon Energy Assessor

Zero Energy Design Ltd
10A Portland Place
2-22 Mottram Road
Stalybridge
SK15 3AD

T:  0161 3386200
F:  0161 3031281
M: 0789 4098012
E:  paul at zed-uk.com
W:  www.zed-uk.com

Certificate No: GB16647

Certificate No: GB16646

Please carefully consider the environment before you print this email.

Company Registered in England & Wales.  Registration No. 5815068
Registered Address: 10A Portland Place, 2-22 Mottram Road, Stalybridge, SK15
3AD, UK.

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice:

This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to whom
they are addressed.  They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital copies and
destroy any paper copies.  Thank you.