[Bldg-sim] Can Standby chillers be modeled in Energy modeling?

Grammy grammy.hkust at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:41:26 PDT 2010

In my opinion, the standby one is not necessary to model in energy model,
whatever the standby pump or chiller, boiler, because as design it will not
operate as a proposed way, and the formal one can work well if there is no
any accident, ASHRAE has never asked to model a accident in HVAC system,
right? ;)