[Bldg-sim] Frameless Windows

David Eldridge dse at grummanbutkus.com
Thu Sep 16 09:47:07 PDT 2010

I’d be a little skeptical that there wasn’t any edge effect taking place in
the actual building windows, whether due to frame or other method of
connection to the building envelope.

*
*

*David S. Eldridge, Jr.**, P**.**E**.**, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, HBDP*

Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Fax: (847) 328-4550

http://www.grummanbutkus.com

*Grumman/Butkus Associates* | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL
60201

Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers

*
*