[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1 Appendix G3.1.2.2

milda margarin empire999 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:01:01 PDT 2011

hi Varun thanks for your reply! I have another question though based on your statement that the system should be based on the 'design results'; I thought the whole point of using simulations is to predict the peak capacity required and then base your design on this? (possibly by applying safety factors according to real life experience).And how can you have unmet loads when you design based on the peak load? In that case the 'peak load' is not the maximum load?Further comments anybody? best regardsMilda