[Bldg-sim] Modeling tool for daylight, Energy, Thermal comfort analysis

Rathna Shree rathnashreep at yahoo.in
Wed Apr 20 22:17:20 PDT 2011

Dear All,

Can you please suggest the best modeling tool which has the capabilities to perform Daylight simulation, Thermal comfort analysis in non AC spaces of a building and Energy simulation.

I am using dialux for daylight simulation, Visual Doe for Energy simulation and Transys for Thermal comfort analysis. I am inputting the same details thrice in different softwares. So is there any software which can perform all the 3 analysis in one go.

Regards,
Rathnashree