[Bldg-sim] Bldg-sim] Modeling tool for daylight, Energy, Thermal comfort analysis

ali hamada fakra fakra at univ-reunion.fr
Thu Apr 21 21:32:38 PDT 2011

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:47:20 +0530 (IST)
From: Rathna Shree <rathnashreep at yahoo.in>
To: bldg <bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org>
Subject: [Bldg-sim] Modeling tool for daylight, Energy,	Thermal
	comfort analysis

Dear All,

Can you please suggest the best modeling tool which has the
capabilities to perform Daylight simulation, Thermal comfort analysis
in non AC spaces of a building and Energy simulation.

I am using dialux for daylight simulation, Visual Doe for Energy
simulation and Transys for Thermal comfort analysis. I am inputting
the same details thrice in different softwares. So is there any
software which can perform all the 3 analysis in one go.

Regards,
Rathnashree

Hello Rathmashree,

I suggest you use CODYRUN. Is a french software dedicated to both
research and consulting firms. You can make the 3 studies (Energy
simulation, Daylight and thermal confort).that you want at the same
time. For more information about this software, you can write to
Professor Harry Boyer (Founder of the software) to this mail : harry.boyer at univ-reunion.fr

Best regards,

PhD / Engineer A. H. Fakra