[Bldg-sim] Remote Sensing and Real Time Analysis

Arpan Bakshi arpanbakshi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:13:36 PDT 2011

Thank you everyone, Professor Haberl, La Roche and others for all of your

In addition to the remote sensing equipment, it looks like my friend is
applying for a grant to build *"an interdisciplinary STEM (Science,
Technology, Engineering and Math) LAB"*.

This question may be more for the educators in the group. If you had an
opportunity to build a dream lab, what equipment would you purchase? What
would the exercises look like? Sounds like an exciting project!

--

*
*

Arpan Bakshi  LEED AP BD+C