[Bldg-sim] Ecotect camera rotation problem

Tom Butler tbutler at southface.org
Fri Aug 12 08:17:39 PDT 2011

When importing from Revit, line work is exaggerated in the visualization
tab as if it's weight is a diameter. That's what appears to be happening
in the images you've attached.

I always keep the imported geometry on a separate Zone and move the
critical parts of the model needed in Ecotect (which shouldn't include
line work) onto new zones. You can toggle the line work zones off when
in visualization.

Clunkly, but that's how Ecotect rolls with Revit.

Tom Butler

Residential Green Building Services Project Manager

Tel: 404-604-3635

Fax: 404-872-5009
Email: tbutler at southface.org <mailto:amcfarland at southface.org>

Web: www.southface.org <http://www.southface.org/>

241 Pine Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30308

  <http://www.greenprints.org/>

Building know-how for a sustainable future

Get involved with Southface
<http://www.southface.org/get-involved/become-a-member/>  today!

  <http://www.twitter.com/southfaceenergy>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/southface>