[Bldg-sim] We are going to hire mechanical engineer for building simulation

Prof.Dr.Zerrin Yılmaz yilmazzer at itu.edu.tr
Sat Dec 24 08:04:38 PST 2011

Hello colleagues,

In Turkey the demand to green building certificates and its required component of energy modelling is increasing. As being the only team which is expert on building physics and simulations, we are having difficulty to meet this demand with our existing staff (engineers and architects). Since we are giving the other services such as green design, counseling and management, we wish to enlarge our firm with one more mechanical engineer who is especially expert on energy modelling through Design Builder and Energy Plus.

We will employ him/her in our Istanbul Technical University-Technocity R&D company, EKOMIM (www.ekomim.com). However our web page is not English yet, you can look at our references (http://www.ekomim.com/referanslar.html) and also attaced information about us.

Candidates can apply to yilmazzer at itu.edu.tr or oguz at ekomim.com

Sincerely,

Prof. Dr. A. Zerrin YILMAZ,
İTÜ-EKOMİM