[Bldg-sim] Number of unmet hours

Rathna Shree rathnashreep at yahoo.in
Tue Dec 6 01:54:41 PST 2011

Thanks everyone for the inputs.

Currently i am working on the visual Doe software and this does not generate SS-R report. Therefore, i will have to rely on my 4 step procedure.

With regards to plant unmet hours, the total number of unmet hours is got in PS-D (Plant load satisfied) report. I can add this with system unmet to arrive at the total unmet hours.

Regards,
Rathnashree