[Bldg-sim] CONTAM

Varkie C Thomas thomasv at iit.edu
Tue Dec 13 08:09:26 PST 2011

I have posted simple EXCEL programs on the website for Stack Effect and Building Pressurization
http://bepan.info/engg-calcs
4a - Fire+Smoke-Control - Bldg-Stair-Pressurization
4b - Bldg Stack Effect, Wind Press and Envel Leakage Calcs

Does anyone have example input files and instructions for doing this with CONTAM?