[Bldg-sim] Question: Table G3.1

Jesse Eisenhart Jesse at ViridianUSA.com
Tue Dec 20 08:03:09 PST 2011

Most existing facilities I've worked with have included an envelope upgrade.
In that light App G allows for us to use the existing envelope for the
baseline.  Not sure if this will be your issue, but I find a lot of the
existing envelopes that I've dealt with are simply CMU.  If the envelope is
held consistent for both the proposed and baseline case, the efficiency of
the HVAC system should shine a little brighter.

Jesse Eisenhart

Energy Services

Project Manager

o: 501.227.0648

f:  501.227.8648

 <mailto:jesse at ViridianUSA.com> jesse at ViridianUSA.com

 <http://www.viridianusa.com/> www.ViridianUSA.com