[Bldg-sim] IBPSA Boston Chapter kickoff meeting

Reinhart, Christoph reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 17 18:42:02 PST 2011

Dear colleagues and friends in the Greater Boston Area,

As recently announced to this list, we will be launching an IBPSA-USA
chapter for the greater Boston area next Tuesday, February 22nd, from
8:00 AM to 9:30 AM, at the Harvard Design School which is located at 48
Quincy Street in Cambridge.  We will be in Gund Hall Room 112, right
next to the cafeteria. We have a panel of speakers from IBPSA USA as
well as local practitioners and scholars who will provide short
overviews of the current state of building performance simulation within
their area of expertise as well as their vision of where BPS should be
heading and what role the local chapter of IBPSA USA could play to
facilitate this process. In the future we intend to organize quarterly
morning meetings during which speaker pairs from industry and academia
will share their results and activities related to BPS. We need your
input and I hope that hope many of you in the Boston area will find the
time to join us next Tuesday. We also have a number of board openings to
fill!

Autodesk is very kindly providing coffee and pastries for the event
which we will have to order by tomorrow at noon. So, please make time,
join us and RVSP now at www.ibpsa-boston.com
<http://www.ibpsa-boston.com> .

Warm regards,

Christoph

Christoph Reinhart, Dr. Ing.

Associate Professor of Architectural Technology

Graduate School of Design - Harvard University

Gund Hall 331, 48 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA

t: 617 384 7269, f: 617 495 8916, reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu
<mailto:reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu>

Research <http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/research/gsdsquare/> , DIVA-toolbox
<http://www.diva-for-rhino.com/> , Design Workflows