[Bldg-sim] eQUEST 3.64 and TMY2

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Wed Feb 9 16:28:39 PST 2011

I'm more interested in finding out why that weather file and/or
combination with the building file can cause DOE-2 to hang.  If the
issue is just a faulty weather file, there are several alternatives for
New York NY - TMY, WYEC2, or TMY3. In fact, the TMY3 for New York in
*.bin format has been on my website
(http://www.whiteboxtechnologies.com/downloads/TMY3/NJ_NY_PA_TMY3.zip)
for over two years.

Joe